Saturday, July 7, 2012

Boudreaux and Clarence

Boudreaux live across de bayou from Clarence who he don like no way at all. Dey all de time yell & cuss across de bayou at eachudder.

Boudreaux's a yellin to Clarence, "You ol' mudbug! If I had me a way to cross dis bayou, I'd come over dere an beat up on you good, yeah!"

Dis went on for years.

Finally de state done built a bridge across dat bayou right by dere houses and Boudreaux's wife, Marie, say, "Now is you chance, Beaux. Why don you go over der an beat up dat ol Clarence like you say?"

Boudreaux say, "OK, Mon Cher" ... and he start across da bridge, but he see a sign on da bridge an he stop to read it, den he go back to da houseboat.

Marie say, "Why you back so soon, Beau?"

Boudreaux say, "Mon Cher, I dun change my mind bout beatin up dat Clarence. You know dis, Marie, dey got dem a sign on dat dere bridge dat say, Clarence 13 ft. 6 in. Seem like he don look near dat big when I yell at him across de bayou."

Stolen from: Phils Phun

No comments:

Post a Comment