Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a Winner...

Henson Ray of Henson's Hell held a contest and I was one of the three lucky winners. Woo Hoo! If you enjoy top quality kitty videos you will love his videos. You will fall in love with the characters. Here's Henson's notifying post:
I am please to announce the three lucky winners for my latest contest. They will each receive a Wizardofwit t-shirt and a copy of the "Cat Clips DVD, Volume One." If you are one of the winners listed below, please send me your mailing address via feedback@wizardofwit.com

Winners:

Daisy of Daisy the Curly Cat

Grace of Broadway Matron

Sandee of funny comedys

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'm sure there will be another contest coming up in the near future, so don't be discouraged if you didn't win this time. I like to spread the love around.

No comments:

Post a Comment