Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monday Minute

I decided to do something a bit different in the meme department this week. I found Monday Minute over at Lydia's this morning and decided to play along. This meme is hosted by The Daily Dose of Reality.

Monday Minute

Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?

Look on my sidebar and you'll see right under my countdown widget who I'm going to meet in February. I would love to meet everyone in my reader, but I doubt that will happen. I've met Linda of Are We There Yet? and Katherine of wading through my stream of consciousness... and The Teamster of The Teamster Five-O. It's a start. I'm going to see Linda again on the cruise in February. I'm telling you if you have the chance to meet those you already love in the blogosphere then go for it. It's a great experience.

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?


Mercedes Benz E320

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Hubby has a cell phone, but I don't want one. I had enough of them when I was working.

What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?

Word verification is probably at the top of my list. Why make it so hard to comment? The other thing is people that you go visit, but they never visit you and never leave a comment. After a bit I just give up. Don't they want a following?

What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?

I don't have a bucket list. I just go do whatever I want to do when the urge strikes.

I left a comment on every blog that participated in this meme.


Kerris Klutter
Meno Deb
Tiffany @ My Crazy Kind of Wonderful
Babes Rockin Mami
Life According to Amanda
Disguised as a Grown-up
Boobies, Babies, & A Blog
Heather @ Two Little Monkeys Plus Hubby
Just Keep Smiling
Marianne @ Diary of a Fickle White Woman
Christy @ Just Thinkin
Shell @ Things I Cant Say
These are the Moments
Steph~Got One Past the Goalie
Kuppy Kakes by Kristin--Not just cupcakes!
Lydia @ On The Verge
What Would Jen Do
Kari @ If The Sass Fits
Jules Out Loud
The Mommy Cave

Not Worth Mentioning
Brittany @ NYAT
Jen @ Chaos
The Daily Dribbles
Jenn @ Brown Eyed Girls Ramblings
Tree @ Mother of Pearl It Is
Laura @ Purseblogger
Jess @ All-American Jess
Messy Mommy
GunDiva @ Just another perfect day. . .
Reflections of a Navy Wife
Amethyst Moon @ Life Music Laughter
Now an Air Force Wife & Mommy
Single Christian Running
NoliesPlace
Semi-Slacker Mom
Angel Believes
Christiejolulu
Lisa @ Kssnnikkel

No comments:

Post a Comment