Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cruise Reservations


We are flying on Continental Airlines to Miami, Florida with one stop to change planes in Houston, Texas. Arriving in Miami @ 4:49 on Saturday afternoon February 26, 2011. The return trip I'm not nearly as excited about will be with Alaska Airlines on Monday morning March 7, 2011, with one stop to change planes in Seattle, Washington. Returning back to Sacramento International Airport at 3:21 in the afternoon.

The really cool part of all this is what happens between these flights. When we get on the Carnival Glory on the 27th we will be meeting some great bloggers. Bloggers that I've wanted to meet for a very long time. We get to wine and dine together for a fabulous seven fun filled days. I've been warned that one of those bloggers is going to hug the stuffing out of me and hubby. I can't wait. On top of that we will be cruising and anyone that's been on a cruise knows just how pampered you are treated. Heaven I tell you, pure heaven.

We also have booked our hotel room in Miami for the 26th and when our cruise ends on March 6th. So, we are all set and everything has been confirmed through Priceline.com. I just love Priceline.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment