Sunday, July 8, 2012

Long Weekend

We are off for a long boating weekend. We have a cruise out to Ebony Boat Club and as my regulars know I'm in charge of the party. That event is Friday through Sunday morning and then hubby and I will boat to the Delta Marina Yacht Harbor for a PICYA Delegates Dinner Meeting at The Point Waterfront Restaurant on Monday Night. Since our club is hosting this it's expected that the flag officers attend. I'll be there with our Commodore doing whatever he needs me to do. On Tuesday morning we will boat back to our marina and then pack the truck for our trip home. Five nights of boating. It's wonderful.

Next weekend we are back to the boat and this time we are off to Driftwood Yacht Club for a fund raiser for Dr. Bendsen who is president elect of the International Order of the Blue Gavel. Big stuff I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment